After installing TMG on a 2008 R2 box (as it’s not compatible with server 2012, yet?) I noticed that I could no longer RDP into it.
The fix for this can be found here, but consists of a few simple steps:
- In the TMG console, open the firewall policy and in the right pane, click on Edit System Policy.
- Navigate to Remote Management and then Terminals Server General tab
- Enable the configuration group
- Click on the From tab and specify which sources you wish to allow Terminal Services from
- Select OK and apply the configuration.