When configuring DPM reports I was getting the error:
Apparently this is a known a Problem in R2 if the SQL Server are local installed.
To Resolve the Problem follow the steps:
- Open the Report Manager URL page and Login like http://ServerName/Reports
- Open the Folder DPMReports_……
- Open the DPMReporterDataSource
- Change the Connect using to
- (x) Credentials stored securely in the Report Server, and specific a user and pw that have DPM DB Access on the SQL Server.
- (x) Use as Windows credentials when connecting to the data source
- Test connection
After this you can schedule Reports in DPM 2012 R2 successfully.
Update: There is a M$ guide here also: http://blogs.technet.com/b/dpm/archive/2013/12/05/attempts-to-schedule-a-mailed-report-in-dpm-2012-fail-with-reporting-services-server-cannot-connect-to-the-dpm-database.aspx