This is mostly for my reference, but if you have a Linksys DMA2100 or DMA2200 you will know that the volume, mute and spare power buttons don’t work. This is because they need to be programmed for use with your TV/Amplifier.
Follow the steps below to program the remote control:
- Linksys Remote: Simultaneously push DVD menu and OK button
- Linksys Remote: The green light at the top of the remote should now be on
- Linksys Remote: Press the key you want to program
- TV Remote: Face it at the Linksys Remote and press the key that you want to copy the code for
- Linksys Remote: Press the red dot button (bottom left from OK button) to complete the setup
Repeat the above steps for each remote button you want to train.
I sucessfuly set the volume, mute and power button on the remote to allow me to control the TV and amplifier.